Okay, don't try to mail your registrations
at this point!
If you still need to fill one out (registration form below), you can do
that and print it out so you don't have to fill out forms when you're there.
Also exact change if you can, I hate running out. Follow the instructions
We need to know your plans, so we can plan
events, meals, and transportation. By pre-registering you will save yourself
lots of waiting time on riding days, and help us pay for the T-shirts and
other up-front costs. If you are coming in from Canada, send your registration
electronically, and bring the payment (and signed waiver) with you.
Please don't just show up. If the floor spaces
are all accounted for, you won't be able to "just crash" anywhere.
Plus it causes delays if there are lots of surprise attendees. Each
person who arrives for a ride or event without being preregistered will add
a few minutes to the time before we can start. So if you don't like waiting,
please help out!
The registration form is a in PDF
format. It should print on a single sheet of paper. Upload the free Adobe
Reader if you can't open the file. If you can't get things to work, please
let me know.
- Open the registration form in your web browser, Adobe Viewer, or otherwise
on your computer.
- Fill out the form on your computer. This will make it much easier for
me to read your writing, and it will do the math for you!
- For T-shirts, indicate a number for the size(s) you want. This will fill
in the total automatically.
- Print the form.
- Sign and date the waiver at the bottom. This helps Lloyd and me sleep
- Check the math (see notice above). There may be an error in your total,
especially if it comes to over $1000.
- Set aside exact change or a check for your total, and try to get them
to me on Thursday night if you're there.
For Registration Form
The three most important things we need
from you are your signature on the waiver, the information of where you
want to stay and what rides and activities you will do, and your check.
Thank you for helping the event run smoothly!