2003 Downieville ride group at the trailhead, in front of the Sierra Buttes
Please mail in your registrations ASAP to help us plan! But make sure your paperwork reaches me by Wednesday, Sept. 23 as I'm heading up on Thursday afternoon. The registration form is a two-page PDF
document. If you have problems viewing it download the latest version of the free Adobe
- Print both pages of the registration form (you can use front & back).
- Fill out the form. Be sure to fill in everything on the waiver section. Otherwise this could cause delays (for everyone) at the start of your first ride.
- To reserve a spot on a Downieville shuttle bus, be sure to include it in your registration.
- To get your discounted Northstar lift ticket, be sure to include it in your registration.
- Make sure it's signed and dated at the bottom
- If you are a minor, attending without a parent or legal guardian, that section must be signed and notarized.
- Fill out your check and mail both to the address on the form.
For Registration Form
Note to Minors and their parents/guardians:
Your parent or legal guardian will have to sign and otherwise fill out the necessary parts of the waiver. If the parent/guardian is going to MUni Weekend and can meet the organizers in person, notarization is not needed. Otherwise, this information must be notarized on your registration form/waiver. Yes we know it's a hassle but there will be no exceptions. Contact if you have any questions.