The registration form is in PDF
format, and has active form fields to help you figure out your totals, and to make it easier for us to read your writing. It was created with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, so if you have problems using it try downloading the latest version of the free Adobe
Reader. If you can't get things to work, please
let me know. For Mac users, use Acrobat Reader to fill out the form (or do it by hand); I don't think it will work in Preview.
- Open the registration form (see above for details).
- If possible, fill out the form on your computer. This will make it much easier for
me to read your writing, and it will do the math for you!
- Print the form when finished.
- Sign and date the waiver at the bottom.
- Bring me the completed registration form with exact change or a check. I'm staying at Cabin #1.
For Registration Form
The three most important things we need
from you are your signature on the waiver, the information of where you
want to stay and what rides and activities you will do, and your check.
Thank you for helping the event run smoothly!
Your registration does not include accommodations. Those must be reserved by contacting me or Lloyd, as detailed here.