Beau doing a log drop
The registration form is in PDF
format, and has active form fields to help you figure out your totals, and to make it easier for us to read your writing. Please note there are three pages in the form. It was created with a recent version of Adobe Acrobat, so if you have problems using it try downloading the latest version of the free Adobe
Reader. If you can't get things to work, please
let me know. For Mac users, use Acrobat Reader to fill out the form (or do it by hand); I don't think it will work in Preview.
- Open the registration form (see above for details).
- If possible, fill out the form on your computer. This will make it much easier for
me to read your writing, and it will do the math for you!
- Print the form when finished.
- Sign and date the waiver at the bottom.
- Send to the address on the form, with your check.
For Registration Form
Please register early to help us plan. We especially need
your signature on the waiver, to know what rides and activities you plan to do, and to know where you plan to stay. And your check to pay the bills.
Thank you for helping the event run smoothly!